PUB QUIZ / Cancelled due to weather conditions
Saturday, February 4, 2017
Important: This event has already occurred.
- 7:00PM - 10:30PM
- Caulfeild Cove Hall
For everyone's safety we have decided to cancel tonight's Pub Quiz. Snow conditions in the area, and the forecast for today and this evening indicates road conditions for many will be very difficult.
However, the Pub Quiz will be back in the Fall - and so perhaps we should say it's more of a prolonged postponement!!
All ticket purchasers will be contacted by email later today, when power is restored to the area, and receive credit card refunds.
We are very disappointed to have to make this decision, but feel that safety must come first. If you have any queries please contact the Ticket Administrator at [email protected]